You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Felix Stupp 399e2b42d6||4 years ago|
|css||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|background.js||4 years ago|
|manifest.json||4 years ago|
LEZ + CSS
WebExtension improving the Lösungseinzugszentrale of KIT via CSS. Contains only usable improvements for tutors.
This project is not officially supported by KIT or any other institutions assigned to KIT.
Download the addon from here, go to the Addon Manager and select Install addon From File ....
Note: Addon is checked & signed by Mozilla, see Validation Result.
Clone the repository to your computer and install the extension in your browser as temporary / unpacked extension.
- Enable horizontal scrollbars
- Monospace fonts for numbers / checksums
- Improves review table
- Hides names of students (keeps the students number)
- Swaps red background with orange border (indicating an invalid points value)
- Improves solution table
- Hides status column (status indicated by color by default)
- Original Repository: https://git.banananet.work/zocker/lez-plus-css
- Official Clone: https://git.scc.kit.edu/urwai/lez-plus-css
- Issue Tracker: https://git.scc.kit.edu/urwai/lez-plus-css/issues
Released under MIT License, see file
CSS Injection Code inspired by https://github.com/iamdiogo/DarkCloud (also released under MIT).